SHIPPING TIMES: We are working hard to ensure a speedy delivery, but some orders may be delayed due to increased shipping volume.
Dear Feiyue Fan,
As we fly forward into the holiday season, we want to keep you in the know about what’s happening in the world of commerce.
With port congestions, labor shortages, and the ongoing pressures of the pandemic, we are doing our best to overcome these obstacles and get ahead of the game. With online shopping at an all time high, we are committed to begin the holiday season early by launching some of our special holiday deals earlier than expected so we can do our best in getting your gifts on time.
Please visit our site and watch your inbox as more inventory arrives and new offers begin.
Thank you for being a part of our Feiyue Family and working through these unprecedented times together.
Regarding the COVID-19 VIRUS
We are closely monitoring the developments of COVID-19 as it relates to the safety and well being of our customers, employees and supply chain partners, including our warehouses and delivery services.
As we learn more about this virus and the impact to our operations, it is necessary to make changes to our service capabilities. Effective immediately, we will be taking the following actions:
1. We will no longer be staffing the customer service line and the phone number will be removed from the website. Please communicate via email as this service will continue from remote locations.
2. We will be activating a new chat feature which will allow direct access to customer service in the coming days
3. Our warehouses are reducing staff and hours to control spread of the virus and this will have impact to our service times. Please be patient while remain in operations
4. We will be removing expedited shipping options from the site as delivery times are impacted with reduced capacity for FedEx
5. As this situation is fluid, we will continue to follow the guidance of all local, state and federal governments that may have further impacts on our ability to service this business. Please check back for further updates.
Above all else, we wish that each of you remain healthy, safe and positive and we look forward to the day we can resume normal operations!